Pages

Monday 6 September 2021

My career in the future-By Erich Wyne Gaba

 Did you know that there are lots of musicians and singers around the world? There are  27.98 million musicians out there singing.


I have chosen this career as my dream because I love music , I believe in myself and want to make people happy and smile. My career is to be a Musician and a singer, so I can travel around the world seeing people smile and being happy when they listen to me sing.


There are three reasons why I want to be good at this career. Firstly, I want to see people happy. Seeing people happy makes me feel like I have achieved  my goal  to look after those around me.Secondly, this career gives me  time to enjoy what I love  doing. Finally, I believe I can be successful in this area  and have a very fulfilled life at the same time.


To be a musician and singer would mean I am able to travel doing something  I love and making people happy at the same time!  I will never give up on myself  and I always know that my Whanau believe in me.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Erich Wyne, what a wonderful career that would be! It sounds very exciting. I'm sure your whanau will be very proud of you. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness me Erich Wyne, I love the reasons you have given for your chosen career. Bringing happiness and enjoyment to others is just what we are called to do. I have heard you singing often and I agree that you are very good and confident in this regard. There is nothing better than following your dreams and having them realised in an area that you are passionate about. I look forward to following you when you launch your singing career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome blog post Erich. What an awesome career choice, I can't wait to listen to your music one day. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.