Pages

Sunday 28 November 2021

funny Giraffe Conversation- Erich Wyne Gaba

 “hey sis  what you doin” 

  

“ well I’m  staring  at that thing over there”


“ oh well what thing ”


“I do not know “

“ You  don't know ? Seriously,  you  look a little bit strange or should I say weird”

“ nah i'm just trying be funny”

You think you're funny and you're staring somewhere  nowhere? I don't know  ” 

“ fine I'll tell you I'm looking at that strange big thing with the  tire in the back”

“ That is a blue  ford bronco car  idiot!

Oh Well it looks different!

 Every car is different Idiot!

“ oh oh that why is ugly”

“ hey don't Judge  their book by its cover mate, and your gonna get in trouble by mom and dad. ”   

“ umm pretend you didn't hear anything or that thing That I just did said”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.