Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Tika, Pono, Aroha -by Erich

Learning Intention: we are learning about we have been learning about how Jesus respected the tapu of people. 
Jesus showed us how to love other people who are sick or different to us. Jesus asked the Samaritan woman to get him some water at the well and he did. He was allowed to speak to her.
Another story was when Jesus touched the leper who had big sores on him. He made him better. 
He showed aroha which is love and also tika which is to do the right thing and pono which is to tell the truth.
I am like Jesus when I show aroha towards the little children at school. They like me because I am kind.
I know how to show tika because I understand what I must do. With pono I always tell the truth and don't tell lies to my parents. 














2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.