Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

The Stone Cottage- by Erich

Learning Intention; we are leaning to write a recount.
Success Criteria: I am successful when I can  write a recount about our visit to the Stone Cottage using adjectives. 

We visit the Stone Cottage and I saw lots of old things. The first thing I saw in the stone cottage were  beds in the bedrooms with white blankets and pillows.There were dolls that looked creepy in  the cots.

There was a teapot that was small, black and very old. It is made of metal. I also saw an old, red bike with three wheels and it was very rusty. Children of the fencibles rode on it to go to school.
  
In the kitchen, there were chairs that were old  and  rusty around the table. There was a fire place there,and they use a wooden bellow to keep the fire going and to cook their food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.